Elevenci’s latest thought leadership paper offers an insightful account of what the ‘best-in-class’ automotive finance business will look like in the future.
The paper examines the implications of the multiple changing trends and dynamics now impacting the automotive finance sector and how these changes will affect and shape traditional operational models. It considers:
- the shift from acquiring vehicles using traditional finance products to using more sophisticated and tailored mobility solutions
- the introduction, by many vehicle manufacturers, of an agency distribution model for new vehicles
- the convergence of retail and fleet products and services and what this means for organisations’ technology infrastructures
- changing customer behaviours
- increasing demands of meeting new regulations and standards of compliance
The objective of this paper is to raise awareness among auto finance companies of the type of future strategies needed to create a competitive advantage. It includes a self-assessment exercise to help businesses in this space determine their level of readiness to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the examined changes.
2022 - 26 pages, 1.8MB