We’ll help you to devise, implement and manage complex strategies, change programmes and value chains, using the relevant technology, intelligent data and our best practice products and tools.
Supporting, shaping and executing strategic initiatives to meet diverse automotive requirements
Our senior automotive specialists have extensive board-level experience in re-engineering large-scale businesses; in planning for (and responding to) current and future market developments; and in building capability to deliver large-scale change programmes in the future.
You’ll benefit from clear and detailed strategies, business models and roadmaps; as well as support from a team with in-depth understanding of automotive industry dynamics and drivers – context and competitor knowledge is essential to successful delivery.
When the road gets bumpy is when you’ll need us most. We’ll help you to navigate any difficulties (the chances are we’ll have dealt with the same or something similar before), as well providing your board and senior management teams with a fresh perspective and any constructive challenge that may be needed.
When might you need us?
Our strategic consultancy track record is extensive and wide-ranging. Typical assignments include:
- Independent reviews of organisational strategies (IT and business-wide) including an assessment of the current change portfolio, and the organisation’s capability and maturity in relation to delivering large-scale change.
- Providing expertise and guidance in shaping and executing organisational and IT strategies in response to current and future market drivers, evolving customer needs, and new and emerging technologies.
- Adapting, defining and developing business models using blueprinting and target operating modelling (TOM) for large scale multi-channel digital, mobility and robotics/automation programmes, including the definition of all key elements.
- Growth and business model extensions, including establishing and building ‘greenfield’ businesses, launching new business lines, and targeting new customer segments.
- Facilitating corporate change, including partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and major integration programmes.
- Evaluating new markets and opportunities, including financial modelling, approach to market and overall business case construction.
What can you rely on us for?
- Surety of delivery – we’re not just about strategy, we bring proven execution capabilities as well.
- Engaging internal teams and colleagues to come with you on the journey – we consider it part of our remit to obtain maximum buy-in and recognise the importance of cultural, ethical and operational considerations.
- Realising the benefits as early as possible – we shape optimised technology and business change roadmaps to include incremental milestones and deliver value at the earliest possible opportunity.
- The use and application of best practice, templates and tools, not only to ensure you’re doing the right thing in the right way, but also to leverage existing resources to save time and budget.
- Collaborating and integrating effectively with all other partners involved, internal and external.